A very delayed post, but better late than never.
Happy 2009 Everyone!!
The year did not start off with a bang, more so at work. The bad news before noon on first day of work nearly made me tear infront of the LCD screen. I woke up that morning with a knot in my heart, sensing something bad will happen at work, and it did. *maybe its the Law of Attraction working* But, no matter, I've come to terms with the news right now. Looking forward to a positive 2009.
Can't wait for the Chinese New Year holidays.
Happy 2009 Everyone!!
The year did not start off with a bang, more so at work. The bad news before noon on first day of work nearly made me tear infront of the LCD screen. I woke up that morning with a knot in my heart, sensing something bad will happen at work, and it did. *maybe its the Law of Attraction working* But, no matter, I've come to terms with the news right now. Looking forward to a positive 2009.
Can't wait for the Chinese New Year holidays.
0 prosperity burgers:
Post a Comment